Christmas can bring a bit of chaos in to your lives (special shout out to the parents out there making the elf on the shelf every day and organising all the presents!)
Sometimes, the only coping mechanism comes in the form of alcohol, coffee and dessert...so while we are all short on time (not that you need an excuse at this time of year to get amongst it) Let's whip up this cocktail and never look back 👏 🍸
- 1 cup ice cubes
- 1/2 cup That Cold Stuff Get yours HERE
- 1/4 cup cup Bailey's Irish Cream
- 1/2 cup milk of choice *Almond milk is always a winner
- 1 Tablespoon granulated sugar
- 3 Tablespoons fudge/chocolate sauce (plus a little more for topping)
- whipped cream (optional)
- Combine all ingredients in a blender and blend on high until smooth.
- Pour in a glass and top with whipped cream and fudge sauce.
- Enjoy and happy easter. . . or is it Christmas???!! 🐣 ❤️